Version 1.2 of Transactional File Manager is now available on CodePlex.
Here’s the release notes:
This is a minor bug-fix/minor refactor release.
- Copy now uses the overwrite parameter correctly.
- Fixes crashing problem on some machines due to use of GetsequentialGuid.
- CreateDirectory now supports rolling back nested directories.
- RollbackFile Rollback() may throw exception when original directory has been deleted.
- Security issue when writing to event logs.
- Upgrade solution/project files to Visual Studio 2010
- Use NUnit instead of VSTS framework
- Changes to support Visual Studio Express
Thanks to karbuke and dorong for their contributions.