I had to do some SMTP relay troubleshooting and it wasn't obvious how to view…
Finds of the Week – March 23, 2008
- K. Scott Allen has Three Rules for Database Work.
- Phil Haack shares his Thoughts on ASP.NET MVC Preview 2 and Beyond.
- Charlie Calvert covers the basics of LINQ Expression Trees.
- Srivatsn writes about DeepZoom techlology in Silverlight 2: Deepzoom in dynamic languages.
- Howard Dierking Lambda, Labda, Lambda is a nice explainer of lambda expressions.
- The world would be a better place if more programmers live by this rule: The First Rule of Programming: It’s Always Your Fault. By Jeff Atwood.
- TDD: Introduction to Rhino Mocks by Stephen Walther is a good intro of Rhino Mocks.
- Many of the tips in John Powell’s 10 Tips to Boost Your Productivity with C# and Visual Studio 2008 are applicable in Visual Studio 2005 as well.
This Post Has One Comment
[…] Finds of the Week – March 23, 2008 (Chinh Do) […]