I had to do some SMTP relay troubleshooting and it wasn't obvious how to view…
Finds of the Week – May 31, 2008
- Borland Turbo Pascal was my favorite language in my early days of hobby programming. I feel a little sad to hear that Borland recently sold their CodeGear division to Embarcadero.
- Day-to-day with Subversion is a good and detailed write-up on procedures most developers need to perform daily. By Bil Simser.
- The evil sou file – fighting and winning with Visual Studio. By Brian Noyes.
- Joshua Flanagan had an interesting idea on a Readable Regular Expressions framework.
- Derik Whittaker posted a tip on how to share config files between projects.
- Jon Galloway: //TODONT: Use a Windows Service just to run a scheduled process.
- You can throw away your own TitleCase method now. Because there’s one in the framework. Via ASP.NET FAQ.
- Operator~ and BinarySearch. By Shahar Y.
- Steven Harman detailed a hack to get Visual Studio to use more than 2GB of RAM.
- Frank-Leonardo Quednau: Lazy instantiation one-liner of instance fields with the coalesce operator.
Software and Tools
- Google Maps Street View is in Richmond.
It looks like the Street View images were taken around September 2007 because according to IMDB, the movie Game Plan was playing in the US starting 9/23/2007:
- Google Maps adds user-created photos, videos, maps. Via CNET.
This Post Has One Comment
[…] Finds of the Week – May 31, 2008 (Chinh Do) […]